Sunday, November 27, 2005

trkfix invents a game

Trkfix and I went on a road trip this weekend. He purchased a new fishing boat this week. We took it to his lake house in South Carolina. We played a little heads up hold em then he suggested we try a new game he had thought of. It's called "Fold em Hold em". Each player is dealt two hold em hands. You look at both hands and select a primary playing hand. The other hand is then folded with side wagering of course encouraged on the secondary hands. A one time side wager may be placed pre-flop on the secondary hands beating one another. The primary hands are then played just like normal NL Texas Holdem. It was a blast. If you find yourself with only two or three players one night I would encourage you to try it.
I have selected the two events in January in Tunica I will be playing. The weekend of January 7th-9th I will be playing the two 500 dollar buy in events.
I'm going to be playing some on Poker Stars this week. I'm moving some of my money there so I can play some of the blogger tourneys and I'm interested in trying a few other tourneys there.
To my friend g....enjoy the break..sometimes it's needed and best of luck2you when you return.
Good luck to everyone this week....surf