Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Special Omalympics Prediction

My good friend His Sharkness specializes in Omaha Hi/Lo. I predict he will do very well in the tourney next week.
Mowenumdown has challenged me to "up" one of my goals and I will agree to do it. I said I wanted to play in a WSOP event this year. His challenge is for me to make the money. I'll accept this challenge because I have never before let him set his sights higher than mine so why start now....so my new goal #2 is -- Make the money in a WSOP event this year. There you go K; never let it be said I'm not up for the challenge.
I failed to mention a great effort by one of my friends last week. It was very painful to be talking to him when it happened. My friend Rags qualified in a semi-qualifier for the EWSOP trip. He played the qualifier last week. He played a flawless game. The top 7 made it. Spots 8,9, and 10 won between 1,250 and 500 bucks. He went out in 11th place. Great job Rags. You were so close... I know you are going to win something big soon; you are on top of your game sir.