Monday, July 30, 2007

Two Goals

I've established two different goals for my online bankroll. I've basically mentally split my roll in to two stacks and put them on a spreadsheet.
On one side I have placed $150. I'm going to use that to play some 5.50 sng's probably 3 to 4 at a time and 2 or 3 sets a night until I either go bust or play 100 sng's. Then I'll evaluate the results and decide what to do from there.
With the rest of my roll, I'm going to play token qualifiers and play some 26 and 75 buck tournies trying to hit a big one. I've got plenty in to give it a shot after winning a grand last week, so we'll see how it goes. I'm thinking if I'm going to make my goal of winning $25,000 by the end of the year, I'm going to have to take some shots at these larger tournaments.

I'll post my sng results nightly along with any other MTT's that I play.
Good luck at the tables this week everyone!!!