Saturday, February 23, 2008

Live Blogging the Daily Double on Full Tilt

I'm playing the Daily Double tournaments on Full Tilt.
Come on by and say hello if you get a chance.
I'll update how I'm doing in a little while.
Update: Tourney A has 1,740 entrants and 261 make the money. Tourney B has 1,504 entrants and 216 make the money.
I'm off to a good start in B. I hit a straight and doubled up to 4,000 about 10 minutes in. Tourney A is not going well. I've lost about 700 chips and I'm sitting around 1,300.
Update: I'm up to 4,295 in tourney B and down to 1,000 in tourney A at the 40 minute mark.
Update: I finally doubled up in tourney A but then gave it all back running KK in to AA. I'm a short stack with 350. Tourney B is still going well; 3,685. 8 minutes until the first break. I'm also playing the 28k. I'll update it here as well.
Update: I'm out of A. I'm at 4,365 at the first break in B. 28k guarantee is starting.
Update: I'm out of B. I couldn't get a fold from a guy with a flush draw and he called down and hit on the river for a 6,000 pot. That left me with about 1,300. I shoved with AJ suited and lost to QJ. RaisingCayne is at my table in the 28k; we're just getting started.