Saturday, February 16, 2008

Live Game Report

I went over to Kaja's neighborhood game last night. This was the first time I had been over there that I didn't have to get up at 5 am the next morning for work. This enabled me to stay past the first tournament which worked out well for me.
I busted out of the first tourney around 6th or so just a few spots short of the money. I sat down at the cash table and won 3 1/2 times my cash game buy-in in just about 20 minutes. The first tournament finished and we broke up the cash game and played another tourney.
In the second tourney, I managed to hit a few hands early and amass a very nice stack. I carried that the rest of the way never getting in any real danger of losing a large portion of my chips. I won first and that put me ahead 3 1/2 times my two tourney buy-ins.
It was a great time and a really fun crowd.