Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Internet-Free Weekend

I had a nice weekend and didn't let my internet being down affect my mood. Mrs. Surf and I took in a movie, went out to dinner, and began remodeling the office. I have established monthly goals to reach my limit goals this year. I have some really high goals and I'm not cutting myself any slack on limit this year. I have historically played a lot lower limits than my bankroll allows, so I plan on taking more chances this year and pushing the "limit", lol. With all seriousness, I will for now be playing some 2/4 and 3/6 but plan to step up to 5/10 and 10/20 on a regualar basis soon.
If you havn't signed up for the DADI Special Omaympics yet you should do so right away. Just check on the links to either TripJax or HighOnPoker on the right there and check the info.