Monday, January 23, 2006

You Are Loser

I had a really good day today on the limit tables. I was hitting my hands hard on the flop and avoiding trouble hands. I was getting an unfair amount of good starting cards and I felt bulletproof all day....neat. One side effect that happens when you run super hot is the amount of negative comments you get from some of the other players. I received no less than five "f u" messages and several people said I was very lucky right now but must lose in the long run.(heh..0k) The most interesting of all was from a gentleman that had reloaded and went bust for the third time. The third time he busted I had AA against his KK and we capped every round. When the hand was over and I raked in the monster pot he simply typed in "You Are Loser". (if you say so)
I cleared 400 raked hands to release a bonus on Party today and during that time I won at a rate of 18 big bets per hour. I was playing strictly 6-max tables. I quintupled my buy-in amount and released the bonus for a very nice +EV day.
I won a sub-qualifier single table for the million dollar tourney but the 70 dollar tables are empty so I guess I will wait to play it. I would really like to play it tonight the way the day has gone.
I sweated kaellinn18 in his first stud MTT last night and he played very well finishing in the money. Good job sir.
Good luck at the tables this week everyone.