Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Multi-Tasking

I had a fun evening of poker tonight. I decided not to play any limit tables tonight opting instead for a qualifier and a sit-n-go 2 table with Gary. I bubbled out in the 2-table but Gary took it home and finished in 1st place. Way to go Gary!!!

I'm also playing the Million Dollar multi qualifier on Party. I was the chip leader for a while. It started with 110 players and we are down to 15 but I am now somewhat of a smaller stack. I have to get 1st to qualify, but 2nd through 4th pay well. I'll post again if I make the money or qualify. If you read this in the morning.....well, you know.

Thats it for now. I enjoyed talking to all you bloggers tonight....good luck at the tables this week...surf

UPDATE: 2:18 AM EST
I'm at the final table in the qualifier. I've managed to build my stack back up a bit. It's late..lol

UPDATE: 2:29 AM EST
I'm out in 7th place....maybe next time