Tuesday, March 14, 2006

WPBT and DADI

I played in the WPBT and the DADI blogger tournaments this week with ok but not stellar results. I was very happy to finish in the points at all in the WPBT tourney considering it was Omaha. The DADI was a little bit of a letdown. I lost a couple of coin flips in a row that sent me to the rail.

Thanks to everyone for the comments on my last post. I do know that a winning streak is something to be enjoyed while you are on it and that is what I did. It has cooled now and I have tried to heed the warning from Byron not to tilt away the winnings...so far so good.

The limit tables are still running ok but i have hit a little bit of a cold streak in tournaments. Hopefully I will have a good hit on one soon. One good hit can pay for a lot of time invested.

It is crunch time for those of you on the fence about attending Okie-Vegas. I hope to meet a lot of you there so do what you have to do. If you need info on what that is, check out Gary's blog. You will find it there.