Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Rookie Mistake

I made a serious online poker rookie mistake in the Mookie tournament tonight. I had a suited ace and tried to limp in for 20. Someone raised it to 120 and several callers so I figured it was worth a look...........Doh...........that last guy didn't call, he raised to about 600 and I accidentally called it. To make matters worse the next guy shoves and the other two call. I have a choice now. I can fold and have 300 chips left or I can call with over 4 grand in the pot. I chose to go ahead and call. Bad, bad, bad.....
I have added several new links to the right there; SirF , FatBaldGuy , BrianMc , CLRusso , and Hoff . These are all blogs I have read for a while and finally got linked up. I can't believe I didn't already have SirF's blog linked. I've been reading his blog for a long time.
Two goals for the next few weeks: Continue to try to qualify for a WSOP event and continue to try to qualify for a WSOP event.
Good luck at the tables this week everyone.........surf