Sunday, June 25, 2006

2 MTTs and a Chair

I played two multi-table tournies today. I never had a huge chip lead in either one, just some chips and a chair. I stayed in good enough shape to wait for good cards and finished in the money in both.
The first was a 4 buck 180 player on Stars. I finished somewhere around 14th. I don't remember anything out of the ordinary happening in this one and I think I played fairly solid.
The second was a 10+1 MTT on Full Tilt with 369 players. I made the final table on this one and finished in 6th place. I went out with AK when I ran in to KK and failed to pick up the ace. Thanks to Garth for hanging out with me the final hour of the Full Tilt tourney.
I was planning to play the WPBT Razz game tonight, but I played the Full Tilt tourney for several hours and I've decided to take Mrs. Surf out to dinner and a movie.
Good luck everyone at the tables this week!!!