Sunday, October 15, 2006

Happy Tunica Birthday To Me

Mrs. Surf has lined up a trip to Tunica next weekend for my birthday. I can't wait!!

Here is a picture of my friend "Rags" that I went to Tunica with a few weeks ago.

I am planning a lot of weekend trips to various card rooms in the upcoming months. I plan on raising the limits I have been playing and taking some shots at 5/10 no limit and 20/40 limit. I talked to a friend in Florida that plays regularly at these limits. He usually buys in for 2,000 in the 5/10nl and has been doing quite well. If I drop more than five buy ins I will definitely drop back down in limits though. I will let you know how it goes. I am also very interested in playing WSOP Circuit Tounaments as much as possible. If you are going to be playing any of these let me know. Maybe I'll see you there.

Good luck at the tables this week everyone!!!