Sunday, September 10, 2006

Back!!!

I'm back from 4 days at the lake with "the guys". We had a great time and even got to do a dial-a-shot with Jordan. We played a lot of live poker which is perfect for me leading up to the WSOP Circuit in 2 weeks.
My friend John (Rags on Party) managed to place 14th in the 200k on Party last night....great job!!!! He's going with me to Tunica and it looks like he's ready. I'm meeting up with HuntsVegas when we get there; looking forward to meeting another fellow blogger.
I played a few tournaments on Full Tilt tonight. I built up a lot of chips in the 30k guarantee then donked them off with a really bad play on my part. It's frustrating to play a hand so badly. I also played 2 single table tournaments placing 1st in both and a token tourney which I qualified for as well so overall a decent night.