Friday, September 01, 2006

Tunica and Mookie Info

The WSOP Circuit is coming up in a few short weeks in Tunica. These are the events I am considering:
Mon, Sept. 25th NLHE $300+40
Tue, Sept. 26th NLHE $500+40
Wed, Sept. 27th NLHE $300+40
I've had a few people express interest in a percentage of my action. I'm not looking to sell off a large percentage but I do want to give you a chance to be a part of it if you like so shoot me an e-mail if you are interested to surflexus@comcast.net

Now on to The Mookie tourney info. Mookie is moving to Full Tilt this Wednesday for the Tanner Evers Fundraiser. This is for a great cause and I have a bounty on my head in this tourney. Knock me out and nab yourself a cool 50 bucks. Several players are donating cool prizes and prize pool money for this event so come on out and help us raise as much as we can.