Saturday, August 05, 2006

Connection Woes

I arrived home Wednesday night just fifteen minutes before Mookie's weekly tournament started. I logged in and immediately the problems began. I would lose connection after about 3 minutes and have to completely reboot the computer to get a connection back. I'm guessing that during the tournament I was seeing about 5% of the hands that were played. If I had any kind of starting hand at all the only thing I could do was push all-in with it because there was a large chance that I would be disconnected by the flop. It's very frustrating to be in that situation, but there was not much I could do about it. Sorry if it caused delays on the tables I was on.

Flash forward to Friday night. My connection appears to be working just fine tonight, but I'm testing it by playing a 3 dollar tourney. It started with 1,456 players and we are just now in the money with 200 left in. I'm in great shape with over 40,000 chips and no connection problems so far.....yaaaaaaaa!!!!!