Sunday, July 02, 2006

Limit Game Is A Little Rusty

I've been playing mostly no limit lately so I decided to play a little limit today. I dropped about 80 bucks playing 2/4 short-handed. The cards were not hitting me but I blame myself for being impatient. It's such a grind and I wasn't in the mood for it.
While playing, I watched smokkee win a couple of tokens. Well done sir.
I've had a great month and I'm cashing out a little to take the family to Florida. I'll be on hiatus from playing for about 15 days; when I return I will resume my quest to win a big tournament. First place in a huge field has eluded me for a while now, but I feel one coming soon.
I watched my friend Gordon (trkfix) play the million on Party today. He went out with a full house on the first hand of the game to a larger full house. Man, that is so tough.
Good luck at the tables for the next two weeks everyone. I will try to play the Mookie this week, but that is going to be about it for a while.