Sunday, July 23, 2006

Finally A Hand Holds Up

The past few days have been frustrating. I've gotten my money in several times and have been quite pleased to see they are holding what I thought.....only to see their long shots hit and knock me out. Finally last night my hands held a few times and I was able to take 1st in a 5-table tourney on Party. Unfortunately it was not a game that counts towards the 45sng challenge but a win is a win so I am glad for it.
I made a few last ditch efforts to qualify for the main event in the WSOP, but didn't play well or come close in any of them.
My limit game is going very well right now. I shored up a few leaks about six months ago and it has made a huge difference.
Best of luck to everyone at the tables this week....surf

Edit: I bombed out of another 45sng but I'm running well in a 10+1 multi on Party. Tourney # is 772151. I'm at 14,128 at the first break, about double the average. We started with 530 entrants and are down to 251.

Also, I have been slack and havn't mentioned this yet but don't be a square. Come join us for the greatest re-buy tourney ever: