Friday, August 18, 2006

WWdN:The Not and The Donk2Shark Tournies

A few days ago I was watching Matt at a final table in a $20+2 180 player tourney and I noticed L8Bloomer was railing someone at the same table. I think it was Johnny Outlaw but I'm not positive of that. He invited me to come play his private tourney on Thursday nights. I signed up for it and asked Matt if he wanted to play it. He was in a re-buy with WeakPlayer and wanted to focus on that. I also invited Steve and he said sure. Good decision on his part because he won the thing!! It's a fun tourney and I recommend it. Just click the link above to L8Bloomer's blog for tourney info if you would like to play it next week.
As Steve and I got close to the final table, it was apparent we would still be playing when the WWdN: The Not started. I went out in the Donk2Shark tourney shortly thereafter but Steve 2-tabled his way to the money in both, winning the Donk2Shark and getting 3rd in The Not.
The cards were hitting me right between the eyes in the WWdN and I just rolled right through the tourney. I don't take winning one of these lightly and I was thrilled to win!!!
I hope more of you can play the WWdN: The Not next week. Darval and Lok have done a tremendous job keeping that tourney alive and I would love to see it start drawing a bigger crowd. They even moved the start time up a bit for the East Coast crowd so come on gang, let's show our appreciation!!!!
I've been trying like a madman possessed to win a seat in the Million on Stars this week. I've come close a few times but no big news yet.
Good luck at the tables this week everyone!!!