Saturday, August 26, 2006

Kaboom!!!

My computer went completely down Monday night and I have been without it all week. I have a new motherboard ordered for it that will hopefully be here Monday or Tuesday. My son has loaned me his laptop for the time being so I am somewhat up and running. I am definitely headed to Tunica next month for the first three events of the WSOP Circuit. If anyone is going and would like to meet up while we're there, let me know.
Huge Congrats to my co-worker Rufus for winning The Mookie this week.
I'm throwing a bounty on myself for the fund raiser tourney that Mookie is setting up. I'll post it as soon as it's finalized.
Good luck at the tables this week everyone!!!

Edit: Woo Hoooo!!! <----I was hoping to take the whole thing down but I'll take a final table for my first night back. Props to Gordokong who finished in the money as well!!!