Friday, November 10, 2006

Question

Blogger is telling me "MY" new version is ready for installation. Has anyone else upgraded and is there any reason I shouldn't do this?

I'm spending a lot of time working on a novel(No, it isn't poker related). I'm attempting to recruit a fellow blogger to help me with this project; hopefully I will have an announcement soon.

TripJax and I are planning a trip some time before the end of the year. I'm really looking forward to it.

I have picked 3 events in the WSOP Circuit Tournaments in January in Tunica that I will be playing:
1) Event #1 $500 no limit
2) Event #2 $1,000 no limit
3) Event #7 $1,000 horse
Mrs. Surf is playing the Ladies Event#9. She final tabled her last live tourney so I can't wait for this one.

That's it for now. Good luck at the tables everyone!!!