Saturday, January 06, 2007

Tunica Trip in Question

Mrs. Surf and I have been presented with an opportunity to work with a friend next weekend and make some really good money so we are considering skipping the Tunica WSOP Circuit Tournaments and going to a different location in a few months. Financially it makes sense, we will make some really good money by not going so it is the smart thing to do I think. We can use the money we make to go somewhere else like Atlantic City or Vegas and play even more tournaments and have a longer stay. The more I think about it the more certain I am that we are skipping Tunica.
I am planning on going to the Goldstrike and hitting the Sunday tournaments in Tunica in February; and I am planning a trip to Evansville to meet up with FastPitch27 in a few months for some fun poker times; and I'm definitely going to Oklahoma City for Okie-Vegas so it's not like I don't have a lot to look forward to if I skip Tunica.
Hope everyone is having a great start to their 2007!!!