Sunday, March 18, 2007

Home from AC and DC

The trip to D.C. and A.C. went very well. Here are the highlights:
1. 3 days of meetings near D.C. with several colleagues. I made some really great business contacts and sealed a trip to Tennessee to do some consulting work in a few weeks.
2. Mrs. Surf and I had a fantastic dinner with Garthmeister including an introduction to "Yuengling" which unfortunately they do not have here in Georgia.
3. Stayed at the Tropicana in AC and played a few tournaments at the Hilton. I didn't money in either but Mrs. Surf made the final table and the money with an 8th place finish in one of them.
I'm very tired so I will end it by saying all in all it was a super trip and I made two nice runs at the blackjack tables. Of course to beat my ego down a little and keep me in check Mrs. Surf also won more than I did there also...lol. Thanks to Mrs. Surf for winning enough to cover the trip and make up for anything I left there....