Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Beau Rivage Spring Break Poker Classic

It looks like I'm going to head down to Biloxi the 22nd of March to play events 4 & 5 of the Beau Rivage Spring Break Poker Classic. Event 4 is a 500+50 and Event 5 is a 300+40. I'm thinking there will probably be about 400 players or so in each event so there should be some pretty decent prize pools. I will probably log in about 6 hours at the 1/3 or 2/5 cash tables Saturday night then play the tournies on Sunday and Monday.
The BBT3 is getting ready to kick off and Al has some of the preliminary details posted. I plan on giving it my all to get in to the TOC this time around. I was K.O.2. (King of 2nd places) last time around cashing quite a bit but never making it to the dance. I talked to Huntsvegas yesterday and told him about the prizes that were announced. While excited about the prizes this time around, I know he was thinking "If only there had been a trip for 2nd last time". I feel for ya man, but I'm sure there's at least one blogger out there that remembers missing a seat to the W.S.O.P. by one spot a couple of years ago and Huntsvegas was one of two players that made it with Lucko being the other......right G??
I went over to Skidoo's last week and played a cash game with several bloggers including WeakPlayer, BrainMc(for a few hands), PokerCat, and Skidoo. I managed to get out of there with my buy-in plus a few bucks after starting out the night in what looked like was going to be a rough time of it. It was a great time and thanks to all that attended.
I'll be playing The Mookie tonight and trying to go back to back for the second time. Come on out and join us for a fun tournament. The details can be found here.
Have a great week everyone!!!