Saturday, April 22, 2006

50 Fun-Filled Facts About Surflexus

1. I am a Libra.
2. I have been happily married for 20 years.
3. I have 3 wonderful children. (Brent-25, Holly-19, Trey-17)
4. My oldest son is in Iraq but comes home in 2 weeks.
5. I was on the U.S. Army boxing team.
6. I set a World Record on a video game when I was 17.
7. Kelly (mowenumdown) was my best friend in high school.
8. I have broken one bone in my life. (my thumb, returning a kickoff)
9. I have one sibling, a younger sister.
10. I am over 6 feet tall.
11. I have never been arrested.
12. I have never had a speeding ticket.
13. I have a dog (Molly) and a cat (Charlie).
14. My cat is named after Jason(Spaceman's) friend Charlie.
15. I quit school in the 10th grade and played video games for a living for a year.
16. I went back and finished high school.
17. I was in the gifted program in school.
18. The first trophy I ever won was for playing chess.
19. I was in the Airborne in the Army but never left the USA during my time in.
20. My wife and I compete on a trivia team on Tuesday nights. (same time as the wwdn every week..sigh)
21. I work for the coolest boss in the world. (he is going to okie-vegas with me)
22. I sing karaoke.
23. I play guitar.
24. I always wanted to see Kiss when I was young.
25. I got trashed on the way to Kiss and passed out before the show when I was 19.
26. I won a first class trip to Maui for my wife and I and we were treated like royalty for a week.
27. I have worked at car dealerships for 20 years.
28. I love Starbucks coffee.
29. I get a new car to drive every 3,000 miles.
30. I can say or sing the alphabet backwards in under 5 seconds.
31. I am an amateur magician.
32. I can moonwalk.
33. I can ride a unicycle, juggle, and play the harmonica at the same time.
34. I have several famous friends in the music business.
35. I'm 41 years old.
36. My wife and I were both late to our wedding.
37. I type 72 words per minute on average. (offsuit)
38. I keep the volume on an even number always.
39. I love all kinds of music.
40. My wife and I both love to play poker.
41. I was a volunteer worker for the Special Olympics.
42. I went to high school with Marla Maples. (Donald Trump's ex-wife)
43. I almost drowned when I was 8 years old.
44. I learned to swim when I was 15 years old.
45. I am afraid of grasshoppers.
46. I still own 3 8-track tape players that work.
47. My nickname in the Army was Gator. (short for instigator)
48. I helped build a "Habitat for Humanity" house.
49. I don't like to fly in planes.
50. I have 3 friends that have won millions in the lottery.