Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Tagged!!! (I thought I was going to slide by this)

I've been reading the "7 random things" posts and watching people being tagged this way and that and I began to think that Kevin Bacon didn't even live on the same plane as me when suddenly all the chains of tags turned their heads and snapped in my direction....so without further rambling I present:

7 Random things about Surflexus

1. I am terrified of grasshoppers. I know that they aren't going to hurt me and I can't explain this paranoia but it exists and has for a long, long time.

2. I can sing the alphabet backwards in under 6 seconds, under 3 on a good day. I've taught all three of my children to do the same.

3. I am an organ donor. One of my best friends in the world died while waiting for a donor and it is the least I can do.

4. I am not exactly clairvoyant but I am something. I have visions from time to time. I don't have or haven't developed an ability to harness this power and use it as I wish but it exists. An example is that I saw a room in a vision that I had never visited. I saw it several times and to try and figure out what it was I made a list of everything I saw all the way down to a small pile of spilled blue detergent in a specific corner of the room and a description of two drawings made by a child hanging on the fridge. Three months after this particular vision stopped I went to a new friend's house after school and it was his living room and kitchen!!! I made him come to my house and pulled out the list and made him come with me while I showed it to his family. It freaked them all out really bad and I have never spoken to them since. I do not share any visions with anyone for any reason any more.

5. I am terrible with directions. I can't remember how to get anywhere that I have been without a new map every time. This was terrible when I was a teen first driving and can still be quite frightening. I rarely travel without a navigation system now. It has saved me hundreds of hours of drive time since I began using it.

6. I keep in touch. I am a "Network Extremist". I keep in touch with just about every person I have ever worked with or have been friends with.

7. I have a New Quest this year. There is a link to it on the right there and it will provide you with a lot more than 7 random things about Surflexus!!

Thanks for all the tags folks!!!

I'm officially tagging everyone that hasn't been tagged yet. You're it!!!