Saturday, June 02, 2007

Title Fight

I took my son and my daughter's fiance and a friend of mine with me last night to the fights. We had front row ringside seats. It was awesome. Several of my friend Shea's (bthecloser69) and his brother Shane's(bthecloser) fighters were fighting. Alex was fighting for and won the IBA Bantamweight belt. Way to go Alex!!!!!!

My results for the past week have been pretty good. I'm sticking with 2 and 5 dollar tournaments until I win over 500 then I plan to move to 5 and 10.

Results this week:
8 tournaments
in the money 50% (good thing I mentioned that I was trying to lower that, lol)
Profit/Loss +93 bucks
avg. finish per 100 Entrants: 25/100

I should have won more than I did for the results which I thought were great. This included 2 final tables with over 400 players. I guess when the buy-ins are so low it's all I can expect. I'm not going to move up until it's time though. I'm going to remain disciplined. This gets me to $393 so it's still a move in the right direction.
I'm sticking with MTT's primarily right now and logging them in on a spreadsheet. If anyone has any particular questions let me know. I'm more than willing to share my results on this, good or bad. I want to see if I can maintain profitibility playing only MTT's over an extended period of time.
Enjoy the ride.

Good luck at the tables this week everyone!!!!