Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Interview Scheduled

I have an interview lined up for next week with WackyJaxon, an online poker player I have known for several years. He has made a dramatic climb through the buy-in levels and most recently scored a 5k payday in Event 13 of the FTOPS. He regularly plays fairly high stakes limit anywhere from 15/30 up to 75/150 and he plays 200-500 buck sng's. He is playing some of the biggest MTT's available and has been doing fairly well at all of these. If anyone has any specific questions you would like asked, please leave a comment on here in the next 3 or 4 days and I will do my best to include your question in the interview.
I think this is an excellent opportunity to pick the brain of someone who is on fire and has made some great improvements in their game over the last couple of years.

I'm running very well with my football picks this year. I am currently ranked 30th of 17,084 in the USA Today Pigskin pickem' contest. I need a couple of really strong weeks to catch the leaders but I am definitely within striking distance.

Have a great week at the tables everyone!!!