Wednesday, November 07, 2007

FTOPS Event #1 and The Mookie

The FTOPS kicks off tonight with Event #1. I'm in that along with no less than 29 Full Tilt pros and a few thousand others including several bloggers (actyper, cmitch, cracknaces,Fuel55, hoyazo, islandbum1, lucko21, NumbBono, pvanharibo, smizmiatch, and myself plus probably some i missed). Best of luck to everyone.
I'll also be playing The Mookie as well. It's an hour and a half until it starts and there is already 60 signed up so I'm sure it will probably be a record field tonight.
I'll update later on and let everyone know how it goes.

Update: I'm out of the Mookie but I have survived to the second break in the FTOPS.
3,676 entrants
1,381 still in
432 make the money

Here are the blogger chip counts that I see still in:
CMitch: 5,745 843rd
Fuel55: 5,251 909th
Surflexus: 2,945 1,243rd

We all need a good run after this break. Good luck Cmitch and Fuel (and anyone else I missed)


Update:
Fuel is out in 1,357th
Cmitch is out in 1,300th
I'm hanging in with 1,100 players still in but I need some cards soon. I'm 1,038th of 1,095.
Come on cards!!!

I'm out in 1,069th. I was in the big blind with 8 3 suited and small blind limped in. I paired the flop and caught 4 to the flush. He fired out about 600 and I shoved my 2k. He thought a while and finally called with same low pair of 3's I had only he had a 9 instead of an 8. The flush didn't come and his 9 played.

Update: I had a chance to check the leaderboard and XxMagiciaNxX is still in.

Best of luck at the tables this week everyone!!!