Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tagged Once Again

I've been tagged once again in the latest edition of "Tell Us Some Shtuff About You". I'm sure my list will be nowhere near as interesting as some people's but here goes:

1) I'm a little too neutral. Ask anyone that thinks they know me about my political views or which sports team or even which sport I like the most and they will suddenly realize they have little or no idea.

2) I have a baseball card collection. I have no idea what I am going to do with it but it fills a lot of space.

3) I've lost almost 50 pounds since January and plan on losing 50 more before next summer.

4) I have several friends in the music business. One of them tried to "discover" me as a stand up comic and called me onstage thinking I would tell a few jokes. Instead I got the band to crank up a good Aerosmith song and I belted it out while he stood there wondering what in the world was happening. He has left me alone since then.

5) My graduating class from high school has 1 person in it; me. I finished school in an odd way. After changing high schools a few times I graduated after summer school. I was in an 11th grade homeroom that year so I had no senior year. I really miss not getting to be a part of a graduating class as I have no reunion to go to.

6) I do not trust school teachers. When I was in school I took a creative writing class and a teacher encouraged us to write something that we had very strong feelings about. She assured us it would be kept confidential and we should feel free to write whatever we want. I did and she entered mine in a contest contest and it won and was published in the newspaper.

7) I'm an organ donor. My best friend went blind, had limbs amputated and then died waiting on organs and if I can help someone to not go through what he went through I will gladly do it.

8) I love to play guitar. I sold most of my guitars a while back and I really want a new 12 string acoustic. If I win a big poker tournament it will be the first thing I buy for myself.

9) I can say/sing (take your pick) the alphabet backwards in under 5 seconds. This one is great for prop bets.

10) I enjoy playing poker. ( I know you already know this but I have to go and I can't think of anything else right now, lol )