Monday, September 24, 2007

Decent Run Last Night

I went fairly deep in a 10+1 last night. There were about 265 entrants or so and I was in the top 5 for almost 3 hours. I ran in to AJ with AQ and he hit a jack crippling my stack as we approached the money with 34 left and 27 paying. I hung in and made it to around 22nd or so but really never recovered from that hand. I was on the button and he was the big blind. He had just suffered a terrible beat and I knew he was on tilt so I felt like I was probably ahead with the AQ and I was correct; it just didn't hold this time.
I played The Math for about 3 hands tonight when I hit a hand with about 20 outs and BDidde I think it was had a made straight on the flop. I don't remember the hand exactly but I know I hit 4 hearts (ace high) on the flop and had both ends of a straight working as well. I chased and didn't hit so at least I didn't bubble. :)
Best of luck at the tables this week everyone!!!