Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tunica Countdown: 2 Days

I'll be in Tunica in 2 days for the WSOP Circuit tournaments. I'm joining up with my good friend HuntsVegas. Hopefully we'll get a chance to meet up with Jusdealem while we're there. Last year the top prize in Event 2 was 80 grand so I'm guessing the tournaments this weekend will be around $250,000 prize pools. PokerEnthusiast will be posting updates on our results.

My father is having surgery today. Best of wishes Dad and I know things are going to go great. I'll see you soon!

Congrats to Gcox25 for finishing 2nd in The Hoy last night. OmgItsPokerFool took down 1st and KatieMother continues to finish in the money in Blogger tournaments. She's on quite a run the last couple of weeks in these things. Way to go folks.

Best of luck at the tables this week everyone!!!