Saturday, September 08, 2007

G-Vegas

Before I began blogging, there was a group of bloggers not too far from here that lived in a magical place called G-Vegas. I dreamed of one day having a blog of my own and a group of friends like these folks did that I could play poker and hang out with.
Most of that has since come to fruition and I now have several friends that blog and play poker and we get to hang out and have fun. One of them is Tripjax. I was talking to him last night and he mentioned that maybe there would be a trip to G-Vegas in our future. I told him I was more than ready to make that trip and if they were to have a tourney or game of some sort one weekend in say.... October or November it wouldn't take much coaxing from Trip to get a few of us Atlanta bloggers to make the short trek to G-Vegas...........( *wishing quietly for news from G-Vegas* )

Full Tilt was kind enough to throw me a bonus this week so I'll be working that off this weekend. If you see me at a table, I may or may not be able to chat much as I will probably be 3 and 4 tabling a little. I'm also going to try to satellite in to a bigger tourney this week.

I'll be making a visit to the Poker Cat Arena later this week to join up with fellow blogger 23Skidoo. I don't believe we have played any together since Okie-Vegas, so I told him that even though I would be a little late I would come on over and hang out for a little while. PokerCat is a gracious host and I really enjoy playing there.

WPBT December is up in the air for me right now and a real coin toss. I really hope to pull it off.

Best of luck at the tables this week everyone.