Monday, September 17, 2007

No Poker Content Here...Move Along

I've off to a pretty good start in my football pickem league on USA Today. I'm in 166th of about 15,000 overall and 1st in most correct picks in my private league with 23 correct picks so far. If I get tonight's game correct, I'll be at 24 in 2 weeks. Hopefully I can maintain that pace or better. If Philly wins tonight I'm in a 3-way tie breaker for this weeks bragging rights. Just repeat along with me.....Philly wins, 34 points in the game total...Philly wins, 34 points in the game total.... :)
My Fantasy Football team on Yahoo that Tragedy is to blame for dragging me in to is in the cellar. Hehe..just kidding Tragedy, I'm really enjoying it.....really.....no really.

I've recently began playing a little chess on ChessHere and so far I'm really enjoying it. It's a nice change of pace. I've got games running with HighonPoker and Schaubs. It's really cool. You make a move, wait a bit and check back on your computer and see if it's your turn again yet. With a couple of games running, I usually have a move or two to make any time I get a chance to check it. It seems these guys are pretty good so I'll probably get whipped, but it's a blast!