Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Poker Cat Arena

I arrived a little late to the Poker Cat Arena tonight after a long day of work to find the game in full swing. I played it up and dropped a buy-in or two before gaining traction and ending the game up a buy-in or two. It was a great time and Kuro and I grabbed some pizza after the game and enjoyed a nice discussion of some recent poker experiences each of us has had. It was good to catch up and the pizza was great! I'm on a diet so I don't splurge often and it was cool to have a little slice of heaven.

PokerEnthusiast poses a very interesting question in his latest post regarding using computer technology to track your opponents play and data mining possible future opponents. I know some of you will have an opinion to share in these matters, so go on over there and check out a very good blog and give him a shout out.

I won 1st in a 90 player deep stack last night. Warning to anyone entering one of these late in the evening; they last a long time if you win. :)

Best of luck at the tables this week everyone!!!