Thursday, September 27, 2007

Daily Double

I'm playing the Daily Double tonight on Tilt and almost to the first break.

Tourney A: I'm running very well and at about 5k. I'm the largest stack at my current table and feeling really good.

Tourney B: I'm staying tight but not catching many good starting hands. I'm an average stack with about 3k. There's a monster stack at the table with about 16k already. He doesn't seem to be playing crazy or anything since I arrived at this table. I have no reason to think he is a bad player so I just have to be patient and hope to catch some cards.

I'll update in a while.

Update:
I'm at the first break.
Tourney A: 195th of 760 with 4,705
Tourney B: 131st of 702 with 5,360

Update:

Tourney A: Up to 9k
Tourney B: Down to 3k

Update: 1 hour 22 minutes in

Tourney A: 8,400k 84 of 562 216 make the money
Tourney B: 12,380 17 of 533 180 make the money

Update: 1 hour 40 minutes in

Tourney A: I'm out after taking a bad beat and running in to a boat when I had trip aces with a short stack.
Tourney B: Much better news. I'm sitting in great shape still with 13,015.

Update: 2 hours 20 minutes in
Tourney B: 80th of 194 with 13,310. We're closing in on the bubble.

Update: 2 hours 25 minutes in
Tourney B: We're in the money. I'm about middle of the pack. We should see a lot of people fall out quickly now.

Update :2 hours 40 minutes in.
Tourney B: I just busted out in a 3-way all in with AK. I flopped an ace and went ahead against KK and 88 but an 8 hit on the river and he had me covered. I came in 154th.

Best of luck at the tables this week everyone!!!