Friday, October 05, 2007

Running Good

I'm running pretty good this week. I placed 2nd in The Mookie last night. Big congrats to AlCantHang for taking it down.

I also won a $75 token which I plan to use to take a shot at qualifying for the Monday 1k.

I played the 28K guaranteed tonight and stayed tight for 2 and a half hours after getting crippled about 40 minutes in to finish in 83rd of 1,065. I never got back to an average stack in the last couple of hours and just hung in there as others dropped out. I hit AA and KK each once but got little action with them. One table I was at was hyper-aggressive and I couldn't make any moves because they were not folding and I wasn't getting anything playable. A couple of good hands at that particular table and I would have had a great chance of going a lot further.
I plan to play this tourney more often. I seem to do pretty well when I play it.

We interrupt this post for an important service announcement.
Please use link below for important information.
Colonoscopy and You


Good luck at the tables this week everyone!!!