Sunday, March 02, 2008

BBT3 Begins

I won a $75 token for my entry to The Big Game tonight as the BBT3 kicks off. I'm looking forward to the next 3 month's tournies and would like to say a big thank you to Al and all the hosts of each tournament. Thank you for all the work you will be doing over the next 3 months to pull this thing together.

If you aren't aware of it, PokerEnthusiast lost his father this week. Please take a moment to stop by his blog and wish he and his family well in their time of mourning.

I got an offer from a sponser this week to back 50% in any tourney I want him to back me in. It's a nice gesture. There may come a time when I take him up on it. I was thinking it would be in cases where I was going to play a 1k event but i decide to play two of them or a 2k instead. We'll see.

Best of luck at the tables this week everyone!