Monday, May 26, 2008

Fun Times

I had a great time at BrainMc's Saturday night. I arrived early and got to hang out with BrainMc for a while. ISS Spock was the next to arrive. I've played online with him for a long time and this was the first time I have met him in person; great to meet you!
Everyone else arrived around tourney time including Kajagugu and Aposec72 . I called WeakPlayer just before the tourney started to see if he was going to make it. He was running late and didn't make it for the tourney but he came over later to play the cash game.
I ran pretty well in the tourney for a while but went a little card dead in the middle stages. I managed to limp in to the final table but couldn't really get much going and went out just after we merged to the final table.
I decided to cut loose and have a great time playing the table maniac at the cash table while it was 6 and 7 handed. It was a lot of fun raising 3 of every 4 hands dealt. I called down several of what I thought were losing hands on the river only to find several times that I was ahead but I did manage to lose a little overall for the night. The table filled and I had to slow up a bit in the later part of the evening but I still managed to keep my loose image intact.
Thanks BrainMc for hosting a great night of poker!!!