Thursday, April 27, 2006

WWdN Not Tonight

Ok bloggers and readers, Help us keep this tourney alive. The WWdN used to have a west coast game on Thursday nights. I'm on the east coast, but I played this game some because I have a trivia team that competes on Tuesday nights. I'm trying to help "a fellow blogger" keep the dream alive by pimping a WWdN substitute tourney on Thursday nights so if you're up late or on the west coast come and join us tonight. Here's the details:

What: WWdN: Not the
Where: PokerStars.
When: Thursday, April 27th, 8:30 PM PDT (That's 11:30 for all you est people like me)
Tournament: 23734651
Password: monkey
Buy-in: $10+1

Spread the word, pimp it up.

I hope a few of you read this in time and can join us.
Best of luck to everyone this week. I'm heading to Tunica for a short trip. I'll be leaving Sunday morning and coming back Wednesday.


EDIT: I placed 3rd to squeak in to the money.