Thursday, May 11, 2006

Back to Back!!!

I managed to luckbox my way to win the Mookie again for the second straight week. I actually started out catching some really great cards early then settled in for a while.
I promised Sox I would post about the hand against him so here it is.

I had A9 sooooooooted. I felt like he would try to make a move on me so I placed a nuiscance bet. It drew him in and the trap was laid. It didn't really make any difference what cards came after the flop. I already had the exact way I would play the hand. The one thing that surprised me is that he folded on the end with it costing him less than 10% or so of the pot to call.

I really wasn't playing A9 at all Sox, I was planning that move as soon as I got anything near to an ace or king. I was just betting on you at some point buying that I had a hand.
I really do have a lot of respect for your game Sox, I just got lucky that my plan worked.

Good luck at the tables this week everyone!!!