Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Here We Go!!!

I've had quite a week. I won the Mookie for the 2nd straight week. I then won the WWdN: The Not tourney. From there it has just kept getting better. I've made the money in 4 out of 5 multi's with over a thousand people in each of them. It's always nice when you have a great week like this one has been. I have some really cool tournaments coming up in the next few days.

1. The first is the 4 player Heads Up Bounty Game. It's on Poker Stars Tuesday evening at 7:00pm est. The players are: DNasty13, Kaellinn18, WilWheaton, and Surflexus.

2. The second will be the WWdN tourney immediately following the Heads Up Tourney.

3. The Mookie: This tournament is Wednesday and I am trying to 3-peat this event. That will be very tough to do. I will give it my all though and we shall see. A good friend of mine (and excellent poker player) has decided to join us for this one. His screen name is bthecloser69. His name is Shea. Please make him feel welcome if you get the chance to play at his table.

4. The WWdN: The Not Thursday night fun with my friends on the West Coast. This is a late one here on the east coast with a start time of 11:30 pm est.

Good luck to everyone playing these events. Anyone wishing to play any of these events please check Mookie's blog. He has all the details including passwords posted.