Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Lucko Still Alive Late in Day 2

Lucko is still alive late in day 2 of the main event. He's currently sitting with about 75k going on the dinner break. Gooooooooooo Lucko!!!

One week until Okie-Vegas and I am ready to go!!! I'm going to try to pick up a new digital camera to take with me so I can post some pics when I get back home.

I donked out of The Mookie tonight very early on a really bad play. I have to quit trying to buy big pots early in a double stack tournament. I did run very well last night in The Monkey Tourney. I managed to make it to the final three and cashed. I also knocked out the bounty player so I have a target on me next week. It will be my last tournament before I head to Okie-Vegas. If you aren't familiar with The Monkey Tourney, it's on Stars Tuesday nights at 8:30pm est. It replaced the time slot of the WWdN tourney. They are putting a lot of work in to making it a really nice tourney, so come on out and play it if you get a chance!!!

I've been experimenting a lot with how to play a paired flop that misses your good startng hand and I'm looking for some good reading material on the subject. I think it provides an excellent opportunity to outplay a weaker player post-flop but there are certainly plenty of dangerous ways to get hurt also. Any suggestions?