Saturday, June 09, 2007

A Tourney and A Journey

I played a tourney with BrainMc Wednesday night. I was card dead all night. It was one of those frustrating games where I was patient, saw few flops and when I came in to a hand I felt I had a good read on the other players......and every...single...time....I determined I was in need of folding...ugh.
I want to give a huge shout out to a new blogger from BrainMc's league who just won a seat to the main event in Vegas!! WAY TO GO MAYO!!!!! Now go give him a big shout out and welcome him to blogging and the W S O P ME!!!!! He gives a great recap of his win on his blog.


It's only a little over a month before Tripjax and I make our way to Oklahoma for this guy's hoedown throwdown. If you are sitting on the fence get off and make your plans to join us.


Trip and I are planning to stop in Tunica July 18th on the way to Oklahoma for dinner and a little poker. If anyone wants to join us at the tables that night (that includes you Duggles ) let me know so we can arrange to meet up.