Saturday, June 30, 2007

Grandpapa Surf

I am brand new to the category of Grandfather. It's a boy!!!
He is absolutely adorable. I promise to post a pic soon.

I thought I would feel older when he got here but it seems I am experiencing the opposite. I'm glad to be a 42 year old grandfather. All three of my kids are out of high school now and I'm young enough to really enjoy watching the grandkids grow up.

I have a really good idea for anyone that catches static over their poker playing. Read, read, read. Study, study, study. Review, review, review. Be a student of the game and track your results. Find your best game that you win most playing and stick to it until you absolutely crush it. Take a portion of those winnings and buy him/her something really cool or pay off a bill with it. It's amazing what a visible result will do to clear the static. With that being said, I do advise that you look in the mirror first and analyze how much time you are playing and at what hours. Are you missing anything important you should be doing when you play? If so, maybe they are correct to be complaining. I as well as I'm sure several other players would be the first to say I've gone through periods where I definitely devoted too much time to playing and let some other things slide. Achieving a balance can be great not only for relationships but for your own health. I love to play but I try not to overdo it. If you are trying but are having a difficult time becoming profitable, I will gladly look at your stats and try my best to help you figure out why. Drop me an email or a comment and let me know. Of course there are no guarantees, but I have helped a lot of people improve their games and would gladly try to help.

Okie Vegas countdown is at 20 days.!!!