Sunday, July 15, 2007

Okie-Vegas Here We Come!!! Countdown: 3 days

In case anyone can't tell, I'm VERY EXCITED about the trip this week with TripJax. In just three short days, we'll be on our way. The agenda for the week is coming together and looks like this:

1. Arrive in Tunica around 5pm or so on Wednesday and meet up with Jusdealem and Dugglebogey for dinner and some poker. From there, TripJax and I will continue on to Oklahoma.

2.Arrive in Okie-Vegas either late Wednesday night or early Thursday morning. Once in Oklahoma, we are in LowLimitGrinder's home turf and he has done an excellent job of laying out a really cool agenda for the rest of the week. I won't go in to details here. Check out Gary's blog for a list of confirmed attendees.

So that's the week in a nutshell. I finally get to meet about a dozen or so of my "Invisible Friends"!!! I look forward to meeting each and every one of you!!!