Sunday, November 25, 2007

Weekend Roundup

First of all I just want to say congratulations to Fuel for finishing 12th in the BC Poker Championship Main Event. Way to Goooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! ( and yes, i did have a small percent so Way to Gooo Me too!!!!!!!) You were close to a huge payday Fuel, and I know you have one coming in the future!

I've finally turned it around after a couple of tough weeks and had some very nice runs in mtt's this week. 4th of 1,255 entrants, 7th of 220, 49th of 1,175 players, and I capped off the weekend by winning a $75 token in the frenzy.

I continue to run well in the Pigskin Pool on USA Today. I've moved up to 14th place of 17,090. Only 13 entrants now stand between myself and the grand prize, $1,000 gift card for Circuit City. I'm 4 picks back so I need a nearly flawless performance the next few weeks to win.

A lot of you are heading to Vegas in the near future and I just want you all to know how much I wish I could be there with you. Fate has played tricks on me and there is simply no way to swing it this year so I'm counting on some great pics and stories from you guys when you get back.

Have a great week everyone!!!