Monday, March 03, 2008

Big Game and Biloxi

I ran very well for about 2 1/2 hours last night staying in the top 5 in chips for about the last hour i was in. I got in a blind on blind battle with Scott Fischman and lost with AQ to his 88. If anyone is unfamiliar, 88 was the hand Scott won one of his bracelets with so I seriously doubt he's laying that hand down regardless. No help for me and I double him up to a huge stack and got a decent night's sleep.
I booked my room for Biloxi today. I arrive Saturday March 22nd late and play tournaments on Sunday and Monday. This will be my first two shots at completing goals 1 and 4. I should also be able to put a dent in to goal 2.

2008 Goals in Review:
1. Cash for over 5 grand in a live tournament
2. Log in 100 hours of live play at the 1/2 and 1/3 no limit tables
3. Hang out with all my friends and have a great time at Okie Vegas Scheduled for July
4. Win a tournament with over $200 buy-in
5. Win my 6th Mookie title 6th and 7th titles accomplished