Monday, July 28, 2008

Biloxi Tournaments in One Month

At the end of August, Mrs Surf and I are going to Biloxi to play in the Gulf Coast Poker Championships. I am playing Event 6 and also either Event 4 or 7. Mrs Surf is playing Event 5 and probably Event 7. I'm really excited about Event 6 as it is the largest buy-in tournament I have ever played breaking the $1,000 barrier.
I'm also going to be playing either the WSOP Circuit tournaments in Tunica or the WPT tournaments in Biloxi in January. I would be interested in hearing opinions on which of the two would be better to play.
In 2009, I am going to be making a big push to play a lot of tournaments larger than I have in the past so my swings will be a bit larger; hopefully for the better!

Edit: I won The Math!!! Wheeeeeeee!!!

Good luck at the tables this week everyone!!!